Free Premium Blogger Template ~ Completely Customized

by Rajib Kumar

Hey, today i am going to share a free premium blogger template. I have removed the bugs and completely customized it in such a way that it looks very professional template. This is my first post about template. So, i need support from you. That means need more comments from you about this post.

Just take a look the demo of the template by clicking demo immediately below the screen shot of the template.

Premium Blogger Template
Demo | Download

Take a look it’s feature:

2 Column, 1 Sidebar, 4 Column footer, Artworks, Featured Section, Fixed width, Magazine, Right Sidebar, Top Navigation Bar, Violet, Web 2.0, White

Template Customization:

Search Engine Optimization
Search this two lines by clicking F3.

<meta content='DESCRIPTION HERE' name='description'/>
<meta content='KEYWORDS HERE' name='keywords'/>

Now, Replace “DESCRIPTION HERE” with your own blog description and “KEYWORDS HERE” with your own blog keywords. (see more how to add meta tag to blogger blog)

Changing the Blogger Title Tag

No need to change. I add this tag for you.

Inseart Favicon

Search this line by clicking F3.

<link href='YOUR-FAVICON-URL' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Now, replace “YOUR-FAVICON-URL” with your own blog favicon url.

Blog Subscription

Search the following lines one by one by clicking F3.

<a href='YOUR-TWITTER-LINK'>Follow me</a>
<a href='YOUR-RSS-LINK'>Posts RSS</a>
<a href='YOUR-FACEBOOK-LINK'>Facebook</a>

Now, replace “YOUR-TWITTER-LINK”, “YOUR-RSS-LINK” and “YOUR-FACEBOOK-LINK” to your twitter, rss and facebook profile or page url.

WordPress Like Comments Section

Take a look it’s comment section. It has got an excellent comments section similar to WordPress.

comment+section

I mentioned the main features of this template. This template includes several other features and customization options as well. They are to be understood rather easily. In general, the model seems like a WordPress theme. I hope you enjoy this Template.

Search Term for Premium Blogger Template

• Best Free Blog Templates
  • Gallery Blogger Templates
  • Thought cloud Templates
  • New Blog Templates
  • Blogger Templates Blogspot
None found.
1 News March 13, 2011 at 10:41 am

>well nice…
hey can u guide me dear how i can give name my site in video while its playing

2 Rajib Kumar @ How to Blog March 14, 2011 at 12:56 pm

If you wants to add your site url inside your owns video, then you can use video converter for this purpose.

3 News March 14, 2011 at 1:33 pm

thanks buddy but with the help of video converter we can only change our video format ok tell me one more my earning is on cents even i didn't get 1$ plz review my site and tell where i m doing mistake aonlinebreakingnews.blogspot.com

4 Rajib Kumar @ How to Blog March 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Hey, now-a-days video converter is not only for video format changes. You can use it for different purpose. You can also use this for videoDj.. i hope you got it.. thanks for your comment.

5 News March 15, 2011 at 1:58 am

well i really aperciate for this kind

6 Sam March 15, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Hi…Rajib

Im facing some problem here. How can i remove the twitter update above the post column?

And..I would my homepage post column expand to full width (without sidebar space) and back to normal (with sidebar) when click 2nd page.

Is it possible to do that?

Looking forward ur reply.

7 Rajib Kumar March 16, 2011 at 7:40 am

Yeah. it's possible to show sidebar (widget) only on static pages. Need extra few codes that will help you to do this.

Check this link may be it will give you an idea.
bloggerstop.net/2008/12/show-widgets-in-only-specific-pages-or.html

8 Rajib Kumar March 16, 2011 at 8:39 am

To remove twitter update first remove this codes

#twitter-widget {
border-top: 2px solid #5c5c5c;
border-bottom: 1px solid #b9b9b9;
background: url(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AQJLRjbft64/TWGz0AjkIeI/AAAAAAAACPs/MBtqTp35AcA/s1600/twitter_standing.png) no-repeat top left;
padding: 0;
margin-bottom: 25px;
}

#twitter-widget li {
list-style: none;
padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;
*margin-left: 20px;
}

And then search with: div id='twitter-widget'
and remove this code section.

9 [email protected] March 17, 2011 at 4:39 am

>Well done for all your hard work in providing this high quality blog.Thanks for it.

10 Youtube Script May 7, 2011 at 10:50 am

Well Done job Man.. I really appreciated this kind of post, I hope this quality templates.

11 pet insurance June 28, 2011 at 7:37 pm

>nice template. It just increase my click number.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: