Bing Webmaster tools is a free and easy tool to optimize a blog or site for Bing search engine. It helps a link to get quick indexing on Bing search engine. You can drive more visitors to your site using Bing data on search queries, crawling and search traffic by using Bign Webmaster tool.
Bign Webmaster tool, give you opportunity to upload sitemap, controlling Bing crawler, block URLs, keywords research and so on. Few months ago, i made a post named “how to submit sitemap to bing webmaster tools“, but recently i notice that, Bing change their internal interface. So, today i am going to share, how to submit a sitemap to Bing new webmaster interface.
Follow the following instructions to submit a sitemap to Bing webmaster tools.
1. Go www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster and click “Webmaster Tools Sign In”. And then “Sign In” with your hotmail/live account. If you didn’t have one, just “Sign Up”.
2. Now, click on “Add Site”, after that a new pop up windows will appear. Add your url and submit to bing.
3.Then, you have to verify your ownership. You can do this by two ways.
- Option 1: Place an XML file on your web server
- Option 2: Copy and paste a tag in your default webpage
4. Now, go “Crawl” to submit sitemap. In left middle side of the Crawl page, you will find “Sitemap” option. Click on it. After that, “Add Sitemap” option will appear. Click on “Add Sitemap” and submit your sitemap.
You can submit more than one sitemap. That’s it. I think it’s enough instructions to submit a sitemap. Feel free if you face any problem.