A blog, which mixes two words “web” & “log”, is an open web bulletin board in which single or many bloggers maintains a daily agenda of writings planned to bring readers to the blog. It is quite possible to make a living as a pro blogger by pulling sufficient readers to the blog and getting revenue, usually by readers’ clicking on ads. The fundamental to becoming a blogger on a pro level is the ability to create entertaining articles, also hold as many web log as you are able to handle.
- Write down a few blog content ideas for your blog that you feel might attract readers. There is no right or wrong topic to deal on a web log, but certain subjects are much popular than the others. This can change all the time, so it’s crucial to be careful of the weblogs that seem most booming. A web log that brings no traffic won’t give you any profit. Choose a topic you will love to write on a regular basis. Just talking yourself daily isn’t likely to create your blog more professional, unless you are able to set up an entertaining twist on your presentation.
- Create an account for your blog. There are a huge number of blog hosting sites to decide from. These services provide integrated tools to allow you write your blog contents, upload pictures and subscribe to the RSS feeds. The RSS are very essential because these are similar news feeds. They send notification to the readers of your recent blog articles and can bring visitors.
- Also create a PPC account by visiting a website such as Google AdSense. This is the basic source of profit for any bloggers. The PPC service provider’s places random advertisements on your web log as nearly related to your blog’s contents. These schemes are simple to use and generate profit for you every time your readers click on the advertisements. The PPC service counts your generated profit and mails your profit that your blog has made.
- Publish your web log. Blogs are usually entries in reverse chronological order, with former months’ articles archived for readers to read if they desire. Your web log should admit news and commentary associated the content of your blog. Own thoughts are welcome. Put in your personality into your articles to build up a following. Give readers a cause to hit your web log for the info instead of a related web log.
- Reply to all comments that your readers give on your blog post. A superb blog is always interactive. You will not be able to reply to all the comments, but engage as much as possible. By much interaction you can generate, the more readers for your blog.